Service & UX Designer
Colorfy is looking for a junior to mid-level Service & UX Designer to work in our cross-disciplinary design team. We seek candidates that are passionate about product design - both analog and digital - with a critical eye and exceptional taste. Candidates should be comfortable working across the full spectrum of the design process, from client workshops, brainstorms, interaction and service design to implementation.
We help businesses solve complex challenges through practices in design, strategy and development. We're aiming to find the best, most direct and rewarding way to build truly cherished experiences.
In our B2B consultancy services, we help our clients launch digital products and services that have a meaningful impact on the world.
Colorfy is looking for talent that can listen to customer requirements, understand user behavior and then conceptualize a design to deliver an exceptional user experience.
- Define user needs through research and generate concepts that define how people will interact with the products and services we design.
- Lead client workshops and creative brainstorms, and develop interaction and service design definitions.
- Apply user-centered design principles and validate design decisions using qualitative and quantitative data.
- Communicate concept design and detailed product design and optimization at a high level with clients as well as within the team.
- Tell the narrative of design solutions. Communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed designs both verbally and visually.
- 2-4 years of in-depth knowledge and experience of Interaction Design and Service Design.
- Deep understanding of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, color, composition, layout, etc.).
- Knowledge of industry-standard applications – Adobe Creative Suite and newer tools like Sketch, etc.
- A high awareness of current trends in IoT and Product Design.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects and other designers.
- Proficient in creating user journeys and service blueprints, information architecture, interaction schemas, flows and wireframes.
- Experienced with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper to - ideally - physical prototyping.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
- Interest in design research is a plus.
- Interesting projects and nice mix of International Start Up and Big Corporate Clients
- Great international team and friendly work atmosphere
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- Public transportation subsidies
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Yearly professional development budget
- Keeping you fueled with fresh fruits, great coffee and snacks
- Modern office located in the heart of Berlin (Mitte)